iStick is an newly launched battery from Eleaf ismoka with a fashionable metallic appearance and a compact small size. With its compact size, you can hold in the palm of your hand, this device has much more convenient usage and portability. There are four colors for your option: black, silver, red and blue. At 20 watts, the device and its functions are powerful. The highlight is the incremental OLED screen.
- 2200mAh internal Li-Ion Battery
- Variable Wattage (VW) up to 20W and Variable Voltage (VV) from 3v – 5.5v
- Bright OLED display
- 510 threaded connection
- Power on/off: Press the button for five times to turn the iStick on and off.
- 10-sec Protection: Maximum of 10 seconds per drag.
- Atomizer Short-Circuit Protection: If atomizer short-circuits, the OLED screen show “Atomizer Short”.
- Low-Voltage Protection: Once the battery is below 3.3V the OLED screen will show “Lock”, which means its time to recharge.
- Unlock the Low-voltage Protection: The iStick begins working again once it reaches 3.65V.
- Low power Alert: If the battery’s power is lower than 10%, the power symbol on the screen will flash.
- Atomizers from 1ohm to 3ohm capable
- Pass-Thru vaping while charging
Eleaf iStick Details:
- Size: 75mm*21mm*32.8mm
- Color: black, silver, red, blue
- Capacity: 2200mAh
- Thread Type: 510 Thread
Multiple protection functions such as atomizer short-circuit protection, over 10s protection, low-voltage protection.
Eleaf iStick Features:
- OLED screen: Its particularity lies in the incremental OLED screen displaying battery condition, resistance, wattage and voltage.
- 2200mAh large capacity: Although it can fit in the palm of one hand, the capacity is huge. The 2200mAh capacity helps you enjoy the vapor all day long.
- 20w strong output wattage: The output wattage can be up to 20w which caters your heavier vapor demand.
- Adjustable voltage: The voltage is adjustable vary from 3.0V to 5.5V according to your vaping habit.