Kanger EVOD 2 Starter Kit
Kanger is back with the Kanger EVOD 2 Starter Kit! The Kanger EVOD 2 has a replaceable drip tip, so you can add a more comfortable mouthpiece, or add your own personal style. It has the same great features and reliability of the original Kanger EVOD. The EVOD 2 is bottom dual coil design, with 2 coils (Dual Coil Atomizer), and has a constant 3.7V output voltage, making for a consistent vape.
Everything you need is right in the box. The Kanger EVOD 2 Starter Kit tank holds 1.5 ml of liquid and is very easy to refill and maintain. Just add your favorite e-liquid and you are ready to go! The EVOD 2 is an upgrade to a standard ce4 clearomizer with replaceable atomizers (included), and better vapor production. Whether you are a vaping veteran or a new vaper, the Kanger EVOD 2 Starter Kit will meet your desire for a reliable, well-built, high-quality personal vaporizer / electronic cigarette.
Each kit contains 2 complete units, so you’ll always have a backup on hand for when your charging your battery, or if you want to have 2 different flavors. The kit also includes 5 replaceable heads, which should keep this kit going for a long while.
Each Kit Includes:
- 2 Kanger 2 650 mah Batteries
- 2 Kanger Evod 2 1.6ml Tanks/Clearomizers
- 5 Kanger Evod 2 Replacement Coils
- 2 Kanger Evod 2 Drip Tips
- 1 USB Charger
- 1 AC to USB Wall Adapter
- 1 Manual
- 1 Gift Box
Battery capacity: 650 mAh, Puffs: 700, Voltage: 3.7V
Atomizer capacity: 1.5ml / 500 puffs (replaceable heating coil)
Want to read more?
Check our reviews on Facebook! or visit us on e-cigarette-forum. Kanger EVOD kits are supplied by Kanger Technology!
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the EVOD can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the EVOD.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid (“topped off”). This helps maintain the “vacuum” in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.