Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0
The iTaste MVP Variable Voltage APV from Innokin. The most popular BOX MOD on the market today just got even better! All new version 2 with variable wattage and coil ohm checker!
The iTaste MVP is a solid all aluminum device. The MVP has a built in 2600mah Polymner Li-Ion battery for a tremendously long lasting time between charges.
The Variable Voltage of the MVP is adjustable from 3.3 to 5.0 volts in .1 volt increments. Wattage is selectable from 6 watts to 11 watts in .5 watt increments.
The iTaste has a built in usb output for charging many USB items such as your mobile phone or even another e-cig using the power of the MVP2’s internal battery.
Built in battery charge status display, puff counter, and safety 3 click on/off features are standard on the ITaste MVP.
The MVP2 and features a standard eGo / 510 thread connection for use of the most popular 510 or eGo threaded atomizers, clearomizers or cartomizers. Includes a “beauty ring” to hide the threads when using a 510 tank.
The MVP comes with the following:
1 x MVP Variable Voltage APV
1 x iClear 30 3ml Tank
1 x Thread trim ring
1 x multi-purpose USB charging cable
1 x General operating instructions.
- Variable Voltage: voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 5.0 volts in .1 volt increments.
- VariableWattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 – 11.0 W in .5 watts increments.
- Ohmsmeter: Reads resistance of your atomizer/cartomizer/clearomizer.
- Puff Counter
- Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection
- Over-Discharge Protection
- Battery Level Indicator
- Large battery capacity
- iTaste MVP e-cigarette built-in 2600 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
- High compatibility 510 connector
- Thread fit iClear10,iClear16 ,iClear30 etc
- ON/OFF battery switch
- 10 seconds cutoff
- Remembers last set voltage or wattage
- Remembers last set voltage or wattage when the battery is turned off and then back on.
- Built-in 3 digit display
- Digital display shows Ohms meter, Voltage /Wattage setting, number of puffs taken since last time the battery was turned off.
- Portable power source for electronic products